The easiest way is to transfer money from a credit card to the card of the same Bank. Internal transfers are fast and with a minimum Commission. Money from a credit card is transferred not only to credit cards of the same Bank, but also to debit, salary, pension and other cards. How to do it quickly and with a minimum Commission? Just go to your Personal account of Internet banking. This is a separate site of the Bank, where the entrance is carried out only on the basis of personal data: login, password, etc.They are sent when you make a credit card on the phone and/or enter into the contract.
Next, follow the instructions on how to transfer money from a credit card via Internet banking:
- Go to Internet banking, using your personal data. If it is not possible to enter via PC, it is better to download the mobile application of the Bank.
- It works on smartphones and other portable devices.In the personal account we find a section on operations, transfers.
- The section page should have a form to transfer money from your Bank’s credit card to another one. It is a transfer to a credit or other card of the same Bank.
- Enter the amount of transfer, the card number on which the money is sent.Confirm operation. Sometimes you need to enter the code that came to the attached phone number.
- After confirmation, the money is transferred — instant or after a number of days.
The Commission depends on where the amount was transferred: to the same credit card, debit, cost, settlement or other. Tariffs are specified in the personal account, on the Bank’s website, and in the card agreement. As a rule, if the holder uses Internet banking, the transaction fees are minimal. It all depends on the rates, rafts of a particular Bank.
Advantages of credit card transfers via Internet banking:
- Convenience. All operations are carried out online, no need to go anywhere. The money is transferred from a credit card at home, at work, anywhere else. This is not only suitable for PC, but also the phone, because there are mobile applications and banks.
- Minimum commission.
- Ability to view statements, print them yourself.
- Full control of your finances, view history.
- Internet banking and have good functionality.
Of course, if the funds are transferred from one Bank credit card to another, it is best to use the online method (Internet banking).